Preparing Your Child to Change the Future!!!
Our toddler program is designed to adapt to each individual child’s age and stage. Our experienced teachers promote emotional, physical, social, and intellectual development in a fun, engaging environment. Toddlers are encouraged to use hands-on exploration and social interaction to promote their blossoming independence and social skills, and foster self-confidence.
Our Toddler Program Features:
- Engaging structure environment with activities led by the children’s individual skills and interest
- Daily progress reports provide you with review of your child’s day, including diapering, naptime, and feeding
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that promotes physical, creative, and social/emotional development
- Daily group activities that boosts social skills, curiosity, confidence, and self-help skills