Our preschool program is filled with investigation, exploration, and discovery. Our comprehensive curriculum places a emphasis on developing strong language, reading and writing abilities, and math skills. Through enriched hand-on experiences, our teachers ensure preschoolers have joyful, appropriate, and meaningful learning experiences that lead to success in school and in life.
Our Preschool Program Features:
- Engaging small and large group experiences designed to boost problem solving and scientific thinking skills
- Opportunities for children to express creatively through art, music, dance and drama
- Monthly themed activities that encourages curiosity, confidence, and independence
- A classroom environment that focuses on building cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills
- Observation-based assessments that track children progress toward developmental milestones and school readiness
- Regular teacher-family communication, including ways you can continue the learning in your own home
Why STEM In Preschool?
- STEM offers systematic approach to learning and to teaching using inquiry-based approaches, which integrate science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- STEM offers a chance for children to make sense of the world rather than learn isolated bits and pieces of phenomena
- STEM supports young learners through intellectual engagement and challenging learning experiences
- STEM promotes the natural curiosity of early learners and supports overall academic growth
- STEM develops early critical thinking and reasoning skills. Through inquiry-based approaches children work to solve real problems, with real people, in the real world!
Preparing Your Child to Change the Future!!!